The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science was created in the spring of 2015 to allow greater access to courses offered by both departments for undergraduate and graduate students in exciting collaborative research in fields.
We offer B.S. degrees in computer science, computer engineering, and electrical engineering, and graduate degrees (M.S., M.Eng., Ph.D.) in computer science and engineering and electrical engineering respectively. EECS focuses on the convergence of technologies and disciplines to meet today’s industrial demands.
Some of the collaborative areas of research offered through the School include:
- Electronic and Optical Materials
- Devices and Sensors
- Power Systems
- Remote Sensing and Space Systems
- Signal/Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Controls and Communication Theory
- Physical, Algorithmic, and Software Aspects of the Internet
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Security and Distributed Systems
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- High Performance Computing