There are many opportunities to help you successfully recruit among our more than 3,000 students. The Engineering Career Resources & Employer Relations office can help employers connect with undergraduate and graduate students pursuing majors within EECS.
Penn State offers a wide variety of career events at the University Park campus each year. These events provide opportunities for you to make personal connections with students, provide information about your company or organization, and establish a presence on campus.
Types of career events include:
- Engineering career events, including Engineering Career Week and the Fall Engineering Networking Reception
- University-wide career fairs for all Penn State students in all majors, including Fall Career Days and Spring Career Days
- Résumé review sessions, conducted by employers for engineering students (prior to other large career events)
- Employer-hosted information sessions
- Employer-hosted professional development talks on technical topics and/or workplace issues
- Employer-hosted networking events, including tailgates, barbecues, and casual dinners
We can assist employers in arranging interviews at the University Park campus with EECS undergraduate and graduate engineering students for co-op, internship, and entry-level full-time positions through the eCareer electronic job posting system.
Penn State's University-wide Career Services and Alumni Career Services offices provide general career counseling and information to any student or alum as well as recruiting information for employers.